Schultz Staff- Engineering Expertise
Schultz Engineering, LLC engineers possess years of experience covering a broad range of engineering services to private, governmental, and industrial clients.
Our skills and abilities lend themselves well to the following types of work:
• Residential subdivision planning and infrastructure design
• Commercial site development
• New water distribution mains
• New wastewater collection lines
• New street construction
• Street rehabilitation
• Storm water drainage improvements
• Sidewalk improvements
• Commercial project site design
• Feasibility Studies
• Private lake design
The continued involvement in project success demonstrated by the professional staff of Schultz Engineering, LLC is evident in project such as The Traditions Subdivision and the Castle Rock Subdivision. These projects required initial insight to growing markets and environmental aesthetics while retaining the client’s expectations, demands, and creative concepts.